Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Review: Halo 4

Ok guys, I bought Halo 4 Limited Edition on November 6, 2012 and more than a month later I am still loving the game. It has some amazing graphics for a game of this genre and the sounds are pretty cool. A random fact about the game is that the sounds were actual guns being fired which everyone knows but for those dummies like me that that a a while to figure things out its good to know. :)
The maps are pretty huge (some) and I love the new system of the Ordinance drops. It has the best campaign I have played this year for any game.
The story mode gets intense because you learn many things about the forerunners.

Anyways to make long story short I would rate it a 9.6 out 10 because this game is just pure awesomeness!!
Have you played the game and if so what are your thoughts on it?? Leave your comments below!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment